Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome!

Hi there! I've decided to create this blog as a place to share the happenings of our family as we embark on the brand new journey of moving across the country! Since I haven't been fantastic with keeping up with my Troyer Family Home blog, I thought that it might be a good time to go in a different direction over here. One of the main things I want to use this blog for is an avenue to share the things I've learned on the domestic front as well as the things we hope to learn as we jump into the new lifestyle of home ownership/homesteading. Since I'm one of the Titus 2 women (am I really that old already?) for my precious nieces, I'd like to share some of the things that I've struggled with in my walk of motherhood in hopes of making their journey a little easier. I was going to write a book, and maybe one day I will, but for now with my crazy busy life, I'll just stick with blogging and see if I can be consistent with that! I hope to share a LOT more photos, videos and stories than I have been. Life is very busy, but it's in the crazy days that the magic happens and I don't want to miss sharing any of details of what makes our family so much fun, so challenging, so silly and so blessed. So here we go! I hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home